HIPAA SECURITY COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS
HIPAA Compliance Cloud Backup and Recovery – Why Your Medical Office Needs It
Is your patients’ information and data secure and in accordance with The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and regulations? As a healthcare provider, you want to provide the best possible care for your patients without the worry of IT problems like data security of sensitive electronic medical records.
With over 10 years of experience, Data Troop can help your business stay on top of HIPAA Compliance and Data Security laws. We provide compliant offsite backup, archiving and recovery solutions that automates the processes of securely backing up electronic medical records and data; in addition to file recovery.
Benefits of HIPAA Compliance with Data Troop
- HIPAA Compliant & Certified – SAS 70 Type II Certified – Data Troop understands the importance of your sensitive medical records and what it means to your healthcare practice and your patients. Our level of encryption is the same type used in online banking and exceeds HIPAA Data Security requirements.
- Data Retention Rules OR Do we call this “HIPAA Requirements for Data Storage Relating to Logging and Archiving“ – Having access to an unlimited number of revisions is part of our technical specifications for our HIPAA compliant solution. These data retention rules outweigh any consumer-grade backup solution offered.
- Disaster Recovery or Continuity Plan OR Do we call this “Backing Up and Restoring Healthcare Information“ – Knowing that you’re covered in the event of a disaster or some other unforeseen circumstance offers peace of mind so you can continue focusing on providing great health services to your patients without the worry.
- Be Prepared for HIPAA Data Risk Audits – Take the worry out of wondering if you will be audited for HIPAA Data Risks. Beginning January 1, 2014, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) announced plans to conduct its own examinations to assess compliance with HIPAA. Data Troop will make sure all the checks and balances are in place and in accordance to HIPAA. Don’t wait until you get audited to make sure you are properly covered.
- Protect Your Email Accounts with Proper Encryption – Email encryption can protect your mailboxes and secure sensitive data being transmitted back and forth. Don’t risk the chance of an email account or server being hacked and secured data being stolen electronically. We all know it happens all the time.
- Endpoint Encryption – Protect sensitive data on computers, removable media drives, and other local data sources with endpoint encryption. This will take the worry off of your medical office and put the security in knowing that your patients’ sensitive medical data is secured.
- Anti-Microbial Keyboards and Computer Equipment – Limit Hospital Acquired Infections in the medical office by having the right anti-microbial keyboards and computer equipment in place. This will ensure maximum data protection and overall in-office safety and security.
Why Do People Choose Data Troop
At Data Troop, our team of technology experts is available to help you with any server installations and/or server upgrades. We take a proactive approach to your business and treat you like a partner. Your technology needs become our concern and we value saving your business productivity time, avoiding emergency situations, and keeping costs low; all the while you are focusing on running and growing your business.
That’s why our server installation and upgrade services make sense for many companies. It offers you the capability to quickly and easily expand at a modular pace, keeping costs low, while enabling you to take advantage of our expertise – proficiency with servers, and their installation, configuration, and eventual upgrading.
If you are sick of wasting valuable time and money dealing with technical issues, contact Data Troop.
You’ll find that outsourced IT service for server installation, configuration, and upgrades will not only save you money, but actually allow you to increase your technical capabilities and level of service as well. Rely on the experts. Rely on Data Troop.
Call us: (800) 828-3184
TELL US HOW WE CAN HELP.
Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch with you right away.